Dr Gert Frahm-Jensen is an Australian trained Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon. Graduating from the Australian National University, he completed his Vascular Surgery Fellowship through placements in Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane.
Specialising in both Vascular and Endovascular surgical techniques, Dr Gert Frahm-Jensen has experience in a full range of vascular conditions.
Special interests include:
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Aortic and mesenteric disease – including aneurysm and occlusive disease
- Carotid disease including carotid body tumours
- Varicose Veins – open and minimally invasive therapies available
- Vascular Access – AV Fistula, AV Graft and Venous Catheters
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
As a specialist surgeon Dr Frahm-Jensen recognises that the surgical care he gives to patients is only one part of their healthcare journey. To ensure optimum outcomes, Gert seeks to collaborate with all members of the patient’s health care team.
If it is helpful for your patients Dr Frahm-Jensen is fluent in Norwegian, Danish and English.